tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [Git Migration] Configuration file diffs
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 15:49:02 GMT
This is the second of the per issue e-mails to discuss the issues
associated with migrating from svn to git.

We currently provide links to diffs between configuration files to help
users upgrading between versions. We need a similar view once we migrate
to git.

A similar feature is available for ASF repos that use git as the master
via gitweb. For example:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=blobdiff;f=pom.xml;hb=camel-2.20.1;hpb=camel-2.19.0

We would be able to construct similar URLs for Tomcat configuration
files (once we have migrated).

Unless there are objections, I will update the wiki to show this as the
solution to this issue early next week.

Mark