tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rémy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1812551 - in /tomcat/trunk: java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/Nio2Endpoint.java webapps/docs/changelog.xml
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:48:40 GMT
On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 7:01 PM, <remm@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: remm
> Date: Wed Oct 18 17:01:08 2017
> New Revision: 1812551

> Log:
> Cleanup the async IO syncs a bit.
>
> Modified:
>     tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/Nio2Endpoint.java
>     tomcat/trunk/webapps/docs/changelog.xml

Following that, I am still satisfied with the HTTP/2 performance, with the
exception of the default value for DEFAULT_MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAM_EXECUTION
being unreasonably high (IMO). Ultimately, things are rather comparable to
the 2 connections per client recommendation in HTTP/1.1. Here, the default
is 200. 20 would already be quite high actually.
Can I change it ?

Rémy