tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nate Clark <n...@neworld.us>
Subject Bug that spans tomcat and tomcat-native
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 19:28:59 GMT
Hello,

I encountered a performance issue when using the apr protocol. I
tracked it down to basically missing a piece of the integration with
openssl. I was able to fix the performance issue but it required a
change to both tomcat-native and tomcat. I was going to file a bug
with my patches but tomcat-native and tomcat are separate projects so
I was wondering the best way to handle that. File an issue in
tomcat-native and one in tomcat referencing the other bug? Or just use
this mailing list to discuss the issue?

If you want details about the issue I am happy to provide them but
just didn't wan to duplicate explaining it in a bug and in an email
thread.

Thanks,
-nate