tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ukari <...@git.apache.org>
Subject [GitHub] tomcat pull request: Change response character encoding
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:13:29 GMT
GitHub user ukari opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tomcat/pull/25

    Change response character encoding

    It seems that encoding was forgotten to be changed in function doFilter().
    
    When I set AddDefaultCharsetFilter in web.xml, like the following:
    ===
    <filter>
      <filter-name>addDefaultCharsetFilter</filter-name>
      <filter-class>org.apache.catalina.filters.AddDefaultCharsetFilter</filter-class>
      <init-param>
        <param-name>encoding</param-name>
        <param-value>utf-8</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <async-supported>true</async-supported>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
      <filter-name>addDefaultCharsetFilter</filter-name>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>
    ===
    response encoding is still ISO-8859-1

You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:

    $ git pull https://github.com/ukari/tomcat trunk

Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:

    https://github.com/apache/tomcat/pull/25.patch

To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:

    This closes #25
    
----
commit c8ca385ea55233e44a8be051152083d33c061cea
Author: Muromi Ukari <chendianbuji@gmail.com>
Date:   2015-12-17T15:10:29Z

    change response character encoding
    
    It seems that encoding is forgot to be change in function doFilter().
    
    When I set AddDefaultCharsetFilter in web.xml, like the following:
    ===
    <filter>
      <filter-name>addDefaultCharsetFilter</filter-name>
      <filter-class>org.apache.catalina.filters.AddDefaultCharsetFilter</filter-class>
      <init-param>
        <param-name>encoding</param-name>
        <param-value>utf-8</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <async-supported>true</async-supported>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
      <filter-name>addDefaultCharsetFilter</filter-name>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>
    ===
    response encoding is still ISO-8859-1

----


---
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at infrastructure@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.
---

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tomcat.apache.org


Mime
View raw message