tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: tcnative trunk versus 1.1 branch
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 14:51:00 GMT
Rainer,

On 1/8/15 7:33 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:
> Am 07.01.2015 um 18:58 schrieb Christopher Schultz:
>> All,
>>
>> As far as I can tell, the 1.1 branch has gotten way out of sync with the
>> trunk, here. Rainer has been doing a lot of work on the trunk, lately,
>> with nothing being back-ported.
>
> I don't get that. What work do you mean? The first possibly not
> backported change I can find from me is dated 2013-06.

Oh, man. I have entirely confused myself by looking at native code in
both the tcnative and mod_jk projects and mixed everything up when
posting this.

Yes, the trunk/branch confusion exists in tcnative but you have been
committing to mod_jk, so the issues are completely separate.

Sorry for the noise.

Thanks,
-chris