tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Recent tcnative null-dereference with 8.0.0-RC3 and 7.0.45 [tcnative-1.dll+0x7e23]
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:20:01 GMT
On 09/30/2013 03:34 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:

> I'd like to try and make the changes as a series of small, incremental,
> easy to review changes. I'm not sure how feasible that will be. I hope
> to have this fixed in the next day or so.

Cool.
Not sure if socket wrapper is created for each native socket or just
for the ones that are used or outside the Poller. IMHO this would be
more performant. Think that was the case in TC7 but not sure.
Also adding some atomic for counting close calls would probably solve
some long standing issues with third party code.

Regards
--
^TM