tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Testing Tomcat 6 Maven deploy
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:12:43 GMT
On 21/06/2012 10:57, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 21/06/2012 10:31, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> Just in case you happen to see a 6.0.36 release staged on Nexus...
>>
>> I am migrating the Maven deploy scripts changes in Tomcat 7 to Tomcat 6.
>> As part of this, I'll be doing a few deploys to Nexus to test things but
>> I'll be dropping them rather than releasing them to Maven central.
>
> When I get this done, any objections to using CTR for this change?

Here is the result.
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-260/

Note I *will* be dropping this repository later today to prevent an
accidental release.

The main changes are:
- added catalina-ant.jar
- added the remote jmx jar
- added the ws jar
- added the i18n jars

The script is aligned to the tomcat-7 / trunk ones with the source jar
support removed (since we don't yet have source jars for 6.0.x).

Mark