tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat and byte serving files (bug ?)
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 12:33:40 GMT
I have not seen this problem, doesn't mean it isn't there.

You can work around this problem by configuring Apache to serve static
files such as PDF's if you are using mod_jk 1.2 by configuring a mod_jk
JkAutoAlias or mod_jk 2 by configuring an Apache Alias in your httpd.conf.

See the mod_jk docs.

Regards,

Glenn