tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@mappingsoft.com>
Subject RE: Configuring mod_jk2
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:13:02 GMT

This one goes to the jk2.properties, not the workers2.properties, sorry.

The RegisterNatives is the JNI way that we are using to force the
mod_jk2 to register its native methods instead of using that from Java,
so that we don't need to explicitly use the System.loadLibrary.

The option can be enabled with the directive:
apr.jniModeSo=inprocess
In the jk2.properties.

The AprImpl in that case will skip the loading of the jni library, and
mod_jk2 will register all the natives.

MT.