tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat fan-sites, plushies, etc
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 04:16:02 GMT
Quoting Deacon Marcus <deacon_marcus@wwtech.pl>:

> p.s. Great work. Great-great-great work. I love you guys. Always
> remember I
> have enough faith in your work to use your latest beta versions in
> production environment :)

Ahhh ... is that all? If you _really_ had faith in us, you'd use the nightlies
in production. And if you _really_, *really* had faith in us, you'd compile
from cvs at random and use *that* in production =)

(Obligatory parental warning label: That was a joke. _Please_ don't use a
nightly or cvs build in a serious production environment ... unless you like to
kiss the razor's edge ;-)

- Christopher

/**
 * Pleurez, pleurez, mes yeux, et fondez vous en eau!
 * La moitiƩ de ma vie a mis l'autre au tombeau.
 *    ---Cornelle
 */