tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McMurdo <sh...@lutris.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat fan-sites, plushies, etc
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 21:15:45 GMT
I've got a Tomcat mug.
If I wasn't drinking my coffee out of it right now,
it seems like it might be a good Ebay auction item!
Although it's only the standard one that says "Sun Developer Connecttion"
on the back and not the rare double print one that if you look in the cat's
eyes you can see the initials of Craig, Costin, Jon, Pier, etc.
;-)
Shawn

--
Shawn McMurdo              mailto:shawn@lutris.com