tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject failure notice (fwd)
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 02:24:01 GMT
The commit message was too big to send, but I'm forwarding the comments.
Thanks to Kazuhiro Kazama, Tomcat now speaks Japanese in its log files!

Craig

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 13 Sep 2001 02:23:47 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: craigmcc@apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 100000 bytes (#5.2.3)

Date: 13 Sep 2001 02:19:22 -0000
From: craigmcc@apache.org
To: jakarta-tomcat-4.0-cvs@apache.org
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/jasper/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources messages_ja.properties

craigmcc    01/09/12 19:19:21

  Added:       catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/authenticator
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/cluster
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector/http
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector/http10
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loader
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/logger
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/realm
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/servlets
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/startup
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/util
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/valves
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/naming/resources
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               jasper/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources
                        messages_ja.properties
  Log:
  Japanese translations for all of the Catalina and Jasper message
  resources.

  (I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know how to say "thank you" in
  Japanese, even translating phonetically to ASCII, but thank you all the
  same ;-)

  Submitted by:	Kazuhiro Kazama <kazama@ingrid.org>

(((Details of all the new files snipped)))