tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject RE: TC4 docs - can we end this?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 11:30:29 GMT
> Anyway +1 million on getting some decent docs written. Personally I'd
> find it useful if someone who is reasonably clueful on the state of TC
> documentation at the moment could summarise what's out there. The TC
> book project for example; where's that at?

I think that falls under my personal category of "too involved to garner
much continual support".  That's just my thought tho' =)  If we had a solid
bank of docs and had proven to ourselves that we could even do that 'simple'
task, then I'd be all for a book.  Lets get some docs out there first ;)

- r