tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: How to close a bug ? (was Re: BugRat Report #543 has been filed.)
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 01:31:36 GMT
Arieh Markel wrote:

> I want to close this (543) bug.
>
> I believe that this is not a bug (as I explained in the attached
> message on which I replied to the bug filing).

You're right ... it's not a bug.

> I think I cannot close a bug on the bugrat database.

You have to have a BugRat administrative username, and then view the bug under the admin
servlet.  Nick can give you a username/password if you'd like to help out on these.

> Can somebody do it for me ?

I added a comment (so the original poster can figure out why it's closed when he/she goes
back
to look at it) and closed this bug report.

> Arieh

Craig