tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Rocha" <rro...@plenix.org>
Subject RE: Multiple languages for Jasper
Date Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:59:14 GMT
>> "Question remains, though, if this will include BML as well; such
>> combination will really kick ass!"
> Is adding BML as a scripting language such a far out idea? BSF supports it
> now, right?
I wasn't refering to BML as a scripting language for Jsp, something for
which
it's not suitable, btw.

Rather, I mentioned BML in relation to its powerful xml-based composition
capabilities. These bean configuration and wiring capabilities may be useful
in the context of Jsp pages as well, but that requires some more thought...

It would be great if IBM decides to make BML open in conjunction with BSF.

Regards,

Ricardo