tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Omid & Tephra Migration to Phoenix LDAP
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2019 17:56:21 GMT
Andreas, Gokul, Terence, and Yoni: You four should be all set as Phoenix
committers now. Please be sure that you're subscribed to the Phoenix dev
list for now (we'll split out new mailing lists as the need arises).

I'll give INFRA the go-ahead to start tearing down the Omid and Tephra
resources to move them under Phoenix.

For those who notice this at a later date, please include me in the
"To:" line so that I don't miss your request to retain your privileges.

- Josh