tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate into the Phoenix project
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2019 19:36:23 GMT
With 7 binding +1s (Alan, Andreas, Gary, Gokul, James, Poorna, and Terence)
and no -1s the vote passes.  Thank you Tephra podling.  The vote in Phoenix
appears to be passing [1], though it hasn't yet closed.  As soon as it
passes I'll start a vote in the Incubator PMC.

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/29111aa8b59fe38ca11d6ca2f029009c437ed6986d6dcf2fb6fc5b2f@%3Cdev.phoenix.apache.org%3E