tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject [ACTION REQUIRED] Omid & Tephra Migration to Phoenix LDAP
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2019 18:25:15 GMT
Hi,

As a part of the exit of the Incubator, we need to consolidate the Omid
and Tephra LDAP groups (the system that controls podling membership,
committer privileges, etc) with the Phoenix LDAP group.

For all of those Omid and Tephra podling members who intend to continue
to contribute to Omid or Tephra *and* are not already Phoenix committer
or PMC, please reply to this email (on dev@phoenix) with your ASF ID and
your intent to continue to contribute.

I know a holiday in the US is coming up, but please try to respond by
Monday (2019/12/02) COB. As close as we can get to the full set of
committers from Omid & Tephra, the easier you will all be making my
life. If someone does "miss" this message, please contact the Phoenix
PMC and we'll add you to the appropriate LDAP group at a later point
(your status does not expire, as per the ASF norms).

Thanks in advance.

- Josh (VP Phoenix)