tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Status of this project
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 03:49:03 GMT
Graduating into an existing TLP is definitely an option for exiting the Incubator. If you’d
like to pursue it you should begin a discussion on the Phoenix dev list. Tephra could be merged
in as the transaction oracle that ships out of the box for transactional tables, there’s
a lot about that which makes sense.