tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Question from a mentor after reviewing the latest report
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 17:07:05 GMT
It seems development on Tephra has slowed quite a bit lately, with only 7
JIRAs filed during the last 3 months.  I know Tephra is used in other
projects, like Apache Phoenix.  Is this slowdown temporary?  Is development
slowing because Tephra is mature and only maintenance is now required?  Is
it continuing to be picked up by new projects or only used in 1 or 2
places?  I ask because it feels like it is near time for Tephra to graduate
(it's been incubating for over 2 years now) and what needs to be done to
graduate is somewhat determined by the answers to these questions.

Alan.