tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Neumann <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.thrift.TException: Unable to discover transaction service.
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 20:16:19 GMT
Looking at these logs, transaction service is definitely running and I
don't see errors from it.
If it can't be discovered in ZooKeeper, another reason may be that the ZK
connection was lost due to a timeout. How is the ZK configured for this
test case? Is it possible that the test encounters a GC pause long enough
for the ZK to lose its connection?
By the way, I see other errors in that log, too, due to HDFS connection
refused. Those don't seem related to Tephra, but may have the same root
cause.

-Andreas