tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Poorna Chandra <poo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to install Tephra
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 01:51:17 GMT
Hi Jessie,

>From the error message it looks like the Phoenix driver is not able to
connect to the Phoenix Query Service. It looks like there is some issue
with the way Phoenix is configured here. Are you able to connect to Phoenix
with transactions disabled?

Also note that the Apache email list does not support attaching images. I
was able to see the image from the other list. It will be good if you can
copy paste the error message from next time onwards.

The error message for reference:

[root@sandbox /usr/hdp/current/phoenix-client/bin/sqlline.py localhost
Setting property: [incremental, false]
Setting property: [isolation, TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED]
issuing: !connect jdbc:phoenix:localhost none none
org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver
Connecting to jdbc:phoenix:localhost
SLF41: Class path contains multiple SLF4] bindings.
SLF41: Found binding in
[jar:file:/usr/hdp/2.5.0.0-1245/phoenix/phoenix-4.7.0.2.5.0.0-1245-client.jarl/org/s1f4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF41: Found binding in
[jar:file:/usr/hdp/2.5.0.0-1245/hadoop/lib/s1f4j-log4j12-1.7.10.jarl/org/s1f4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF41: See http://www.s1f4j.org/codes.htmlitmultiple_bindings for an
explanation.
17/09/26 18:51:42 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
17/09/26 18:51:44 WARN shortcircuit.DomainSocketFactory: The short-circuit
local reads feature cannot be used because libhadoop cannot be loaded.
Error: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException. Can't get
the locations (state.,code=0)
java.sql.SQLException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.
RetriesExhaustedException: Can't get the locations
    at
org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImp1513.call(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:2590)
    at
org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImp1513.call(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:2327)
    at
org.apache.phoenix.util.PhoenixContextExecutor.call(PhoenixContextExecutor.java:78)
    at
org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.init(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:2327)
    at
org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:233)
    at
org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.createConnection(PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.java:142)
    at
org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.connect(PhoenixDriver.java:202)
    at sqlline.DatabaseConnection.connect(DatabaseConnection.java:157)
    at
sqlline.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(DatabaseConnection.java:203)
    at sqlline.Commands.connect(Commands.java:1064)
    at sqlline.Commands.connect(Commands.java:996)
    at
    at
    at
sqlline.ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(ReflectiveCommandHandler.java:36)
    at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:804)

Thanks,
Poorna.