tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Gokul Gunasekaran <go...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tephra-0.13.0-incubating [rc1]
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 21:58:07 GMT
Hi Alan,

>From https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b, looks like EPL
license in binary should be alright.

I will modify the PR to put the LICENSE_BINARY, NOTICE_BINARY and the
licenses directory under tephra-distribution directory. I will also remove
any references to LGPL/FindBugsJSR305 in those files. Also, I will add a
README in tephra-distribution directory that mentions that the dependencies
with the licenses mentioned in LICENSE/NOTICE/licenses will be included in
the distribution that will be generated when the user builds it manually
(and that the binary distribution is not distributed by Apache Tephra).

Let me know if that sounds good to you.

Thanks,
Gokul