tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Gokul Gunasekaran <go...@apache.org>
Subject Re: testing transactional deletes with compaction
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 20:17:58 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Your setup looks right. The only thing it was missing was decreasing the
snapshot frequency of the Tx Manager which is by default set to 300seconds.

I added this line after setting the tx snapshot dir:

    conf.setLong(TxConstants.Manager.CFG_TX_SNAPSHOT_INTERVAL, 2L);

And the test passes now. The coprocessors use the snapshot data to clean up
data.

Thanks,
Gokul