tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Poorna Chandra <poo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tephra unreliable in CI environments
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 02:04:37 GMT
Hi Francis,

Tephra startup script redirects all logs to a file by default. To help
debug such issues, you could update the Tephra startup script [1] to log
everything to stdout instead of a file when running inside docker. We are
also planning on adding a --foreground option to Tephra startup script, in
which case the logs will be written to stdout directly. This will help in
debugging in future.

Thanks,
Poorna.

[1] - https://github.com/apache/incubator-tephra/blob/master/bin/tephra#L175