tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Terence Yim <cht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About INFRA-11695 - Create empty SVN repo for Tephra podling
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 17:08:34 GMT
Hi James,

I just tried, but got connection failure to svn.

svn: E175002: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL '
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tephra'
svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tephra':
could not connect to server (https://svn.apache.org)

I occasionally encounter this recently. Seems like the svn is not very
stable?

Anyway, I'll try again later today.

Terence