tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to file a JIRA under the TEPHRA tracker
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 19:57:28 GMT
I'm not sure that the Tephra JIRA instance is completely setup yet.  Last I
saw in the tracking issue --
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11445 -- Poorna wanted to do a
re-import with some additional fields filled in.

I don't have admin access to the JIRA instance.  Poorna / James, can you
take a look?