tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Poorna Chandra <poornachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to file a JIRA under the TEPHRA tracker
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:42:57 GMT
Hi Sean,

Tephra entered Apache Incubator recently. We are still waiting for JIRA
setup to be complete.
You'll be able to file the JIRA only after the setup is complete.

The JIRA link Gary provided is for setting up Tephra JIRA instance. You
could watch
that JIRA to find out when the setup is complete. We are expecting it to be
done in the next few days.

Thanks,
Poorna.