tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate Tephra codebase to Apache Tephra
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 19:43:16 GMT

> > - I've never seen the developers listed in the pom - that seems hard to
> > maintain. IMHO, I'd just remove it entirely.
> >

> Makes sense, will remove it.

FWIW, HBase has the developer list in the pom.  This makes for a nice flow
when a new committer is added -- the first task for the new committer is to
add themselves to the developer list.  This makes sure that commit karma is
working right away and also makes the list self-maintaining.

But if others want to drop it here, that is fine by me as well.