tephra-dev mailing list archives

From Poorna Chandra <poo...@apache.org>
Subject Migrate Tephra codebase to Apache Tephra
Date Sat, 07 May 2016 00:52:42 GMT
Hi,

I have made some changes to migrate Tephra codebase to Apache Tephra. I
would appreciate a quick review of the changes, even though the changes are
mostly find-and-replace.

Since we don't have github integration or JIRA yet, I am not able to send
out pull requests or attach patches for the changes. However, the changes
can be reviewed by looking at commit-diffs. Details are given below.

There are a few things pending -

   1. Update README
      - Contributing section
      - Travis build information
      - Tephra image
   2. Update JIRA URLs in code and README once JIRA is setup

*Things to review -*
The branch to review -
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tephra.git;a=log;h=refs/heads/apache-update

First commit to be reviewed in the branch -
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tephra.git;a=commitdiff;h=818d2299ef324b17f5e09b9970ea508cf5d641c0

There are a total of six commits to be reviewed.

Let me know if there is a better way this can be sent for review.

Thanks,
Poorna.