tephra-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrate Tephra codebase to Apache Tephra
Date Sat, 07 May 2016 01:16:44 GMT
Not a complete review, but some feedback:
- I'd recommend to keep going with your current versioning (with perhaps
this being an 0.8.0 release) as it's less confusing to your consumers.
That's what Phoenix did and it worked well.
- I've never seen the developers listed in the pom - that seems hard to
maintain. IMHO, I'd just remove it entirely.
- I'm not 100% positive, but if you don't have dependencies outside of the
ASF, I don't think you'll need a NOTICE file at all.