tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Scholze <tobias.scho...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for open source projects that uses the current version of Tapestry
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:21:57 GMT
Hi folks,
thanks again for helping me out with my last issue yesterday.

Now I recognized that Tapestry 5.4.4 has no Jumpstart Tutorial section and
some parts has been changed like the "<t:textfield />" required now a value
property but "t:value={myProperty}" will not find that property in the Java
class etc, pp.

That's why I'm looking for some open source projects (which has public
accessable code) that uses Tapestry 5.4.4 use them as a "tutorial".

I'm thankful for every tipp :)

Have a great day,

- Tobi