tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Erich Gormann <e.gorm...@gormann.de>
Subject Re: Grid component customization
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2018 11:01:26 GMT
Dear Thiago,

first thanks for this solution, but can you please propose a solution
which works under Tapestry 5.3.8? This would be great.

Anyway, I tried to migrate our applications to 5.4.3 yesterday and
nearly succeeded, but only nearly, due to problems with the removed
javassist lib.
ut this would be another topic in this support list.

Thanks and Best Regards
Erich