tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Davide Vecchi ...@amc.dk>
Subject FW: Implementing a "bottomless" grid
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:52:52 GMT
JFI, it doesn't seem possible to me to use tapestry-extensions with Tapestry 5.3.8 , as it
uses classes that don't exist in 5.3.8 , for example
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.annotations.ImportModule . Fair enough, I gave it a shot. If at some
point we update our Tapestry I will go back to looking into this library though, because it
seems to have many very useful features and a very consistent and easy way to use them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davide Vecchi
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:41
To: Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Subject: FW: Implementing a "bottomless" grid

When I add tapestry-extensions to my build.gradle as per the instructions in the github link
below, I see that Gradle downloads Tapestry 5.4.1, as well as several dependencies of it.

The problem is that our webapp is on Tapestry 5.3.8 and there are no imminent plans to upgrade.
So I will remove that build.gradle change, download tapestry-extensions and add it to my project
as a local library, and try tapestry-extensions with Tapestry 5.3.8 .

So if someone knows that tapestry-extensions cannot work with Tapestry 5.3.8 or that specific
provisions are needed, it would greatly help me to know that.

Thanks

Davide