From: Andrea Patricelli
Sent: 11 June 2018 15:58
To: rohan julka
Subject: Re: Regarding GSOC 2018

Please frequently commit your developments in order to let me check how they are going. Otherwise I cannot evaluate your work.

Thanks and regards,
Andrea

Il 11/06/2018 11:33, rohan julka ha scritto:

My GitHub fork of  syncope

https://github.com/rohanjulka19/syncope

and are you sure it is a good idea to attach the mailing list as I am quite a rookie you know ,

sometimes the questions I ask does not make sense :p