subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Hartman <hartman.nat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn info tree conflicts bug using svn 1.10.6?
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2021 23:46:26 GMT
On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 12:45 PM Matthews, David
<david.matthews@metoffice.gov.uk> wrote:

> I appear to be getting incorrect results reported by "svn info --xml" for a file which
has tree conflicts.

> I'm testing with svn 1.10.6 (and 1.9.12 which doesn't have this problem).

Without digging deeper yet, I see it with 1.13.0 as well: 'svn info'
output is correct, but with '--xml' it shows the wrong right side of
conflict.

Thanks for the reproduction script and version numbers. This
information is extremely helpful. I'll let you know what I find...

Nathan