subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nico Kadel-Garcia <nka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN 1.4 doesn't run on Windows 2019 core
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:47:29 GMT
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 6:32 AM Neil Sleightholm <neil@x2systems.com> wrote:

> I have found the issue, it wasn’t specially Windows 2019 core but could happen on any
version and isn’t an SVN bug. The TortoiseSVN 1.14 installer was removing libapr_tsvn.dll
and libaprutil_tsvn.dll on upgrade but not a clean install, repairing the installing will
fix it and according to the link below it will be fixed in patch soon.

> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62392862/missing-tortoisesvn-context-menu-after-upgrading-to-1-14-0

The title about subversion 1.4 was also a bit confusing. The
Subversion 1.14 embedded in TortoisSVN is, well, a bit of a different
issue: I wondered where the devil you were getting version 1.4 from.