subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nico Kadel-Garcia <nka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN repository("db") permissions has been reverted after performing the commit
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2019 23:07:08 GMT
You need to get off RHEL 6. The subversion there is now outrageously old, and cannot be gracefully
upgraded to a supported release. I know because I tried, I used to publish the repoforge packages
for subversion. That said I’d check your subversion for known bugs, the umask for the httpd
user or svnserve daemon owner or svn+ssh access, and system problems like failing storage.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 24, 2019, at 1:20 AM, ramesh penumalli <penumallir@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Team,
>
> We have  installed scm-manager ( V1.6) on our RHEL6  server  and configure SVN repositories.
When we tried to commit the code into any  svn repository, then permissions of  the files
"current" and "txn-current"  under the folder "db"  of  the repository are changing to 600
(-rw-----.)  from 774.

> Due to this permissions issue, the SVN repository is failing to connect corresponding
repository in Fisheye and then users are unable to see their code reviews in Fisheye and Crucible
servers.