subversion-users mailing list archives

From Johan Corveleyn <jcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn status and info slowness when multiple files are passed as args
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 08:18:35 GMT
On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 7:35 AM Thuan Seah Tan <thuan@fmod.com> wrote:

> Wondering if anyone has experienced slowness when running commandline svn if multiple
files are passed to svn status or svn info?

> For example:
> svn status directory/file1.txt directory/file2.txt directory/file3.txt
>
> In my tests, the output is generated at about the rate of 1 file per second when doing
so. Running svn status on the entire directory recursively turns out to be much faster.

Doesn't ring a bell with me. Can you give some more context?
- Which OS?
- Which filesystem? Is it local or a network filesystem?
- Which version of SVN? If not the latest (1.12.0), can you try to
reproduce it with 1.12.0?

--
Johan