subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Miller, Christopher M CIV USARMY MEDCOM AISR (US)" <christopher.m.miller217....@mail.mil>
Subject Subversion Logging for RHEL systemd
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2019 20:16:15 GMT

Hi, I'm setting up Subversion v 1.7.14 on a RHEL7 VM and need to setup logging on the server
side.  Want to keep better tabs on end users.

I see directions online for init.d, however I'm working with systemd and not really sure how
to go about it.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11867141/how-do-i-get-the-svn-server-log

I've made the following:  touch /var/log/svnserve.log

Since this is systemd, I'm not sure what command to run to setup the logging.  Not sure if
anyone else has done this or set this up.

thanks

Christopher M. Miller, MIS, Network+, A+, Linux+, Security+, C|EH, RHCSA
Linux System Administrator Battlefield Health & Trauma Research
Institute (BHTRI) / US Army Institute of Surgical Research (AISR)
3698 Chambers Pass, Building 3611
Ft. Sam Houston, TX  78234-6315
210 539 3299