subversion-users mailing list archives

From Chagai Nota <chagai.n...@altair-semi.com>
Subject svn problem
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2019 15:42:54 GMT
Hi support,

I'm new to use mailing list so if it's not the right address please assist me where to do
it.

I have a strange problem just with one user from all of our organztioan.

When he trying to do svn up or svn cleanup its takes very long time comparing to others.
When I explore his problem I pay attenation (with strace command) that just for him it goes
over pristine folder and go over each file there.
Every time he open new checkout and after some period the problem back.

Thx
Chagai Nota

Important Notice: This email message and any attachments thereto are confidential and/or privileged
and/or subject to privacy laws and are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above.
If you are not the intended addressee, you are hereby kindly notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of this email and any attachments thereto is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, kindly delete it from your computer system and notify
us at the telephone number or email address appearing above. The writer asserts in respect
of this message and attachments all rights for confidentiality, privilege or privacy to the
fullest extent permitted by law.