subversion-users mailing list archives

From Chagai Nota <chagai.n...@altair-semi.com>
Subject RE: svn problem
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 09:34:27 GMT
Clock is OK

From: Branko Čibej <brane@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, 4 February 2019 16:39
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Cc: Chagai Nota <chagai.nota@altair-semi.com>
Subject: Re: svn problem

**[EXTERNAL EMAIL]**
On 03.02.2019 16:42, Chagai Nota wrote:
Hi support,

I’m new to use mailing list so if it’s not the right address please assist me where to
do it.

I have a strange problem just with one user from all of our organztioan.

When he trying to do svn up or svn cleanup its takes very long time comparing to others.
When I explore his problem I pay attenation (with strace command) that just for him it goes
over pristine folder and go over each file there.
Every time he open new checkout and after some period the problem back.

The first thing to do is to check what's happening to the system clock on that computer. The
effect you observe may be caused by the system time changing unpredictably.

-- Brane

________________________________

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials. Click here<https://eu1.proofpointessentials.com/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mail_id=1549291153-BCyrFftxVEhl&r_address=chagai.nota%40altair-semi.com&report=1>
to report this email as spam.

Important Notice: This email message and any attachments thereto are confidential and/or privileged
and/or subject to privacy laws and are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above.
If you are not the intended addressee, you are hereby kindly notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of this email and any attachments thereto is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, kindly delete it from your computer system and notify
us at the telephone number or email address appearing above. The writer asserts in respect
of this message and attachments all rights for confidentiality, privilege or privacy to the
fullest extent permitted by law.