subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Schulz, Maik" <msch...@zeb.de>
Subject Hanging Apache worker
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 16:15:46 GMT
Hello,

We have an Apache worker that is stuck in operation mode "W" and has an extremely high "SS".
The pstack looks like a deadlock.

We are operating Server Version: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) SVN/1.11.0 OpenSSL/1.1.0g running
on Amazon Linux 2 with kernel 4.14.94-89.73.amzn2.x86_64 dockerized (
Ubuntu 18.04)

Attached is a pstack, we found something similar in >> https://github.com/krakjoe/apcu/issues/229

Regards

Maik Schulz
Student Assistant
________________________________
zeb

Hammer Stra?e 165
48153 M?nster
Germany

Phone   +4925197128797
E-Mail          mschulz@zeb.de<mailto:mschulz@zeb.de>
Web     http://www.zeb.de
        http://www.zebcontrol.de

++++
Firmenkundengesch?ft der Zukunft
zeb.Firmenkundenstudie 6.0
Weiterlesen auf BankingHub.de<https://bankinghub.de/banking/research-markets/firmenkundengeschaeft-der-zukunft>
++++

zeb.information.technology gmbh & co. kg
Amtsgericht M?nster | HRA 5127
phG: zeb.information.technology gmbh, Amtsgericht M?nster HRB 4751, Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Ferdinand
Davertzhofen

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not
the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents
to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.
In the event of any technical difficulty with this e-mail, please contact the sender.