subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de>
Subject Re: svn cleanup options
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:33:47 GMT
On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 03:29:20PM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 01:55:10PM +0000, Cooke, Mark wrote:
> > Is there any way to say "ignore errors" or "ignore read-only" or even "remove read-only"?
> >

> Well, it should already work without errors.
> I am not sure why it does not work for you :-/

Oh, if I remember correctly, Windows has this odd quirk where it is
unable to delete files which are being held open by an application.

Is this is happening in your case? If so, you will need to close these
files first. This is not Subversion-specific; every program on Windows
is affected by this issue.