subversion-users mailing list archives

From Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Homebrew SVN 1.11 not working
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:20:22 GMT
> AFAIK it does install from a bottle, but --with-javahl forces a build from source (all
other bindings are bottled). You could request an improvement from the Homebrew folks, they're
moderately responsive.

Apparently JavaHL has now been removed from the package:

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/36217

I have not submitted a PR to them before. Would you be willing to put one together that adds
the JavaHL library back to the build without the option?  If you do not have time, I will
take a crack later today.

I do not see any reason that JavaHL could not just be part of the package. There is nothing
especially difficult about distributing it.

Thanks

Mark