subversion-users mailing list archives

From 钱海远(Nathan) <qianhaiy...@hikvision.com>
Subject 答复: Can SVN pull request same as GIT?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 03:22:25 GMT
In the past, we used another way to implement functions similar to pull requests:

We make a pre-commit code review like this ( we named it as Force Review):

1.Before developer commit code, user can use ForceReview command to create an online code
review. ForceReview command is a tool to upload patches and start review .

   It can work at working copy, command like this : ForceReview @ReviewerA @ReviewerB -m ${Subject}

2.Reviewer review the code , and complete it. In fact , user will change his code and iterative
pre-commit review.

3.When code review completed, developer can use code review ID to commit his code. One ID
can only commit his code one time.

SVN use a pre-commit to make sure the code has code reviewed:

1.First we will define which code need to code review. We use regular expression to match
those code.

[cid:image001.png@01D48AF9.45E3BDF0]

2.Then pre-commit script will get the code review ID in log message. And to determine if the
code is allowed to be commit.

[cid:image002.png@01D48AF9.45E3BDF0]

Best Regards!

Haiyuan Qian

R & D Management Group

Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd

No.555 Qianmo Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China

T (86571)88075998-20081

M (86)18969199712

本邮件及其附件含有海康威视公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HIKVISION, which is
intended only for  the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information
contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other  than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive