subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Problems accessing GitHub's SVN-bridge with SVN 1.11
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2018 18:14:51 GMT
Guten Tag Thorsten Schöning,
am Mittwoch, 21. November 2018 um 15:23 schrieben Sie:

>> Thanks for following up. Our engineers have been able to reproduce
>> the error on our CI system and are working on a fix.

Another two weeks have passed without any hint to the status of this
problem from GH and I don't have the feeling that they are really
working on this.

Does anyone have any other infos? If not, does the SVN-team has any
plans to release their workaround mentioned in the following ticket?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4789

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55