subversion-users mailing list archives

From 钱海远(Nathan) <qianhaiy...@hikvision.com>
Subject How to join in to dev@
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 02:32:32 GMT
Dear Julian,

How to join in to dev@?

Share one of our tools, svn mulsitite :

1.       We use hooks to get svn commit info.

2.       When a commit came in , pre-commit will tell mulsitie to make a transaction lock(
When the commit finished ,it will unlock automatic).

3.       A commit finished , post-commit will the multisite it finished , then multisite will
start a sync process.

4.       When a repository in sync status, it will get a sync lock( repository will become
to readonly until sync finished).

Also we make some other features, like authz sync ( we make authz as mysql db, when db changed,
every site will generate a new authz file. ) , exception system (like power outage, data loss,
network congestion) and Management function.

[cid:image001.png@01D48AF1.2A316A60]

[cid:image002.png@01D48AF2.4F2E4C60]

Best Regards!

Haiyuan Qian

R & D Management Group

Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd

No.555 Qianmo Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China

T (86571)88075998-20081

M (86)18969199712

本邮件及其附件含有海康威视公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HIKVISION, which is
intended only for  the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information
contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other  than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive