subversion-users mailing list archives

From 钱海远(Nathan) <qianhaiy...@hikvision.com>
Subject Can SVN pull request same as GIT?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 03:30:56 GMT
Dear Sir,

We want to develop a feature like git pull request .

But it is not easy to develop. Svn has only one server , how to store the patches? If build
failed , how to revert working copy. How to resolve the conflict.

Git is a better , it can support pre-commit code review, pull request by default. Is subversion
able to develop these features in the future?.

We like subversion ,we build a lot tools for subversion, like the pre-commit code review、issue
plugin、code count、svn multisite (same as Wandisco’s svn multisite plus) ,but it’s
became hard and hard, is it time for us to give up svn?

________________________________
Best Regards!
Haiyuan Qian
R & D Management Group
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
No.555 Qianmo Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
T (86571)88075998-20081
M (86)18969199712

本邮件及其附件含有海康威视公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HIKVISION, which is
intended only for  the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information
contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other  than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive