subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-2...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Problems accessing GitHub's SVN-bridge with SVN 1.11
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2018 03:45:10 GMT

On Nov 4, 2018, at 11:57, Thorsten Schöning wrote:

> Now "we" need to get GitHub to change their
> implementation and I didn't even get an automatic bot-reply to my
> question on Friday yet. :-) Lets see how things are going after I send
> them this thread...

I'd be interested to know the resolution, since I use the GitHub svn bridge daily. I'll hold
off on upgrading past Subversion 1.10.x for now but could you keep us informed about what
GitHub does to solve this?

Wasn't there going to be support in the Subversion client for dealing with git repositories
directly? Is that still in the works?